Managing your inventory right is a key to running a successful and prosperous business! Here are the best inventory management mobile apps everyone should check out!
As a business owner and entrepreneur, you are going to be on the move, traveling, visiting your other locations, helping your employees with sales, and etc. So, you can’t expect to know what’s going on with the inventory in your warehouse. It is impossible to know everything and keep everything under a control.
Most small businesses use ineffective inventory tracking methods such as handwritten records, spreadsheets, and etc. If you are using these methods as well, you probably don’t know the status of your inventory. These methods aren’t accurate and it is time to do something about that.
Inventory management applications are an excellent idea and a great way for you to manage your inventory just right. Inventory management applications in combination with Point of Sale system is without a doubt the best way to keep your inventory management under control.
Here are some of the best mobile apps everyone should check out:
- Stock Control – This app comes with stock organization options, built-in search tools, a refined sorting system for stock and shortage alerts. It is compatible with iPad, iPhone, and Mac, and the best part is that it is available for free with in-app purchases.
- Business Inventory – This is another great inventory management application that can track orders, product levels, sales, deliveries, and much more. Some of the top features are photo product listings that can be taken with your smartphone camera and the ability to export data to a spreadsheet or email. This application is available for iOs only.
- Goods Order Inventory – If you are looking for a basic inventory management application that will allow you to take a look at the inventory situation while you are not around, look no further as this is the perfect app for you. Goods Order Inventory can synch your inventory, track sales, manage orders, in real time on your smart device.
- Inventory Tracker – This app is the one you should definitely take a look at. It is designed for iPad only and synchronizes your inventory and comes with high-function features. The lite version of this application is free to try out.
- On Shelf – This app is perfect for small businesses. The key features include sales reports and analyses, order history, product-by-product, color-coded system, barcode reader, and much more.
What inventory management apps or Point of Sales software solutions have you tried for your business?